Art and culture represent the thinking of a people. What the artistic and cultural fact can manage to activate of every people, are its best energies. So through art a people best represents itself. In the same way a people through art will know the best of another people, as well as themselves. We think that only through the best qualities is a useful exchange possible between one civilization and another.
The aim of the Association is to popularize, promote and disseminate the work of contemporary Italian and Chinese artists, stimulating and promoting contacts and exchanges between the two countries.
The Association is a non-profit, confessional or political organization and has the following purposes:
• disseminate, promote and disseminate the work of young Chinese and Italian artists as well as masters of the contemporary in the two countries;
• stimulate and encourage contacts between the two countries in the artistic and cultural field through galleries, museums, professional studios and specialized schools in order to consolidate exchange projects;
• divulge, promote and disseminate any creative activity through all possible forms of contact between people, entities and associations;
• promote cultural activities and organization of events related to emerging artistic activities in China and Italy;
• to promote and carry out dissemination and promotion activities through the organization of professional workshops and for a wider audience, the design and creation of illustrative apparatuses and photographic services also through third party services;
• publication of editorial works of one's own design and for third parties;
• propose itself as a meeting place, meeting place, discussion and workshop for Members.